Three Fires Golf Club partners Randy White to offer private lessons at our facilities.
Randy is a 36-year member of the PGA; Randy has coached high school golf for 26 years and has been a tournament manager for 20 high school state championships. He is presently the director of instruction for First Tee West Michigan and now the PGA instructor at Three Fires Golf Club. As a golf instructor, Randy has worked with golfers at all levels of their game, from top collegiate players, high school golfers, women beginning, and junior golfs of all ages. His philosophy is to coach golfers in the science and art of playing golf. The goal is to improve performance that makes golf enjoyable. No two golfers are alike, and Randy helps you develop the swing that fits your uniqueness.
Areas of instruction are:
- Private one-hour lessons (these lessons can be scheduled in multiple sessions).
- Small group instruction (two to six people).
- Ladies beginners classes (usually about six in a group).
- Competitive golfer instruction (instruction for the tournament player).
- All junior golf is done through First Tee West Michigan.
Areas of learning:
- Full swing motion and how to create best speed and contact.
- Scoring game from short distance (chipping, pitching, putting).
- Specialty Shots (sand, undesirable lies, and dealing with land contours).
- Ball flight and what controls the ball direction and trajectory.
- How to play and practice the game through on course playing lessons.
Or you can contact him directly by calling 231-750-4653.